Personal finance manager is a simple tool for managing accounts and expenses. It was designed and written to be intutive and easy to use for home and small business users not familier with accounting principles like single or double entry accounting. PFM is a basic implementation of double entry accounting principles.
List of features
more info @http://mjrz.sourceforge.net/
- Intutive and easy to use
- Cross platform, will run on any computer with Java virtual machine installed
- Online banking support for credit card and bank accounts.
- Manage expenses and track account balances
- Password based encrypted data for security
- Generate reports
- Create and save complex filters to search transaction history.
- Charts and graphs for assets, liabilities, daily networth tracking
- View stock prices/quotes. Graphs tracking historical prices
- Address book. Store contacts, email, phone numbers
- Import OFX data for banks and credit cards. Supports latest quicken format
- Import outlook contacts. Import contacts from Yahoo, gmail etc.
- Multi language support (English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish)