It's the Throwback Throwdown in Monday Night Combat! Uncle Tully’s Funland is now available in Crossfire with new game play features! First up we have Chickey Cantor. He will now spawn in Uncle Tully’s Funland. Make Chickey fly away by shooting him and earn a big single-life buff for your entire team! Wait for Chickey to slam the ground and then you can grapple him. Ride him for eight seconds and earn big money! Just be careful, riders tend to be easy targets for enemy Pros. Secondly we’re introducing new bot spawners. These spawners have buttons for specifically spawning Jackbots, Black Jacks, Slims, Scramblers, Gremlins, Gapshots and Bouncers.
Monday Night Combat Update 7 - SKIDROWfull
Year: 2011 | Developer & Publisher: Uber Entertainment | PC | English | 651 MB (+3% repair)
We also focused a bit on the server side features of Monday Night Combat. We’ve included reserved slots, easier kicking and some improvements to the All Star Rating system.
- New Crossfire Map: Uncle Tully’s Funland
- New bot spawn buttons for Uncle Tully’s Funland
- Chickey Cantor now spawns in Uncle Tully’s Funland
- New reserved slots for server admins
- New Action Menu. The Action Menu is an in-game menu for accessing buttons to easily mute players or vote to kick them.
- New animation for all Pros when they use jump pads
- Added in a new random lines from Mickey Cantor during the course of the match
- Reserved slots for players, settable by the server admin.
Balance and Adjustments:
- Added back the number of juice uses in the end game summary
- Adjusted the way we calculate All Star Rating
- Adjusted the key bindings screen to accommodate the new action menu
- Changed the hit sound for the cardboard tube on the Cardboard Tube Samurai skin for the Assassin
- Reduced ban time from a vote kick
- Increased height of glass barriers in Grenade III Arena
- Fixed issue where level 3 Assault charge did not deal enough grapple damage to Bots
- Fixed Sniper’s juice armor obscuring scope visibility
- Fixed high frame rates causing reduced initial movement speed
- Fixed normal maps textures on Assassin’s sword and dagger
- Fixed Assassin’s being visible at distances they shouldn’t be in maps with fog
- Players can no longer be killed after the round has ended
1. Unpack release
2. Run Monday.Night.Combat.Update.7.exe
4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder to the main install folder and overwrite
5. Play the game
6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!
Mirror Download (Filesonic)Download Links:http://www.fileserve.com/file/5HppgtY http://www.fileserve.com/file/SRnju5Q http://www.fileserve.com/file/NPdbtp2 http://www.fileserve.com/file/wNvyupm
Download Links:http://www.filesonic.com/file/1110289434/download.antidot.softarchive.net_monday_night_combat_update_7.part4.rar http://www.filesonic.com/file/1110265211/download.antidot.softarchive.net_monday_night_combat_update_7.part3.rar http://www.filesonic.com/file/1110210254/download.antidot.softarchive.net_monday_night_combat_update_7.part2.rar http://www.filesonic.com/file/1110142954/download.antidot.softarchive.net_monday_night_combat_update_7.part1.rar