Final Fantasy 7 - Avalanche | FPS | 260 MB | English
by Richard Whitehouse 2008
AVALANCHE features characters and environments seen in Final Fantasy VII, and takes place shortly after the events of the first game in the Final Fantasy VII series. It has come to light that a hidden mako reactor continues to operate, now outside of the control of ShinRa. Cloud, Barrett, and Tifa take on the task of stopping the reactor, with Rufus gone missing. The player takes on the role of Tifa, with a large arsenal of special attacks and unique items at their disposal.
Can you beat Sephiroth and shut down the reactor in time?
- 2 single player campaigns, 1 multiplayer mode
- character attribute system
- several fighting moves
- supports resolutions from 640x480 up to 2580x1102 (configurable)
- featuring extensive soundtrack
- includes joypad support (recommended, but standard FPS keyboard + mouse control present)
- easily moddable, sandbox environment (Chocobo Wonderland) present
1 GhZ CPU
450 MB space installed.