<H3 style="MARGIN: auto 0cm">Removing the Recycle Bin</H3>To remove Recycle Bin from the desktop:
1. Run REGEDIT.
2. Find NAMESPACE key in left pane (HKEY_Local_Macine \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Current Version \ Explorer \ Desktop \ Namespace)
3. Expand NAMESPACE (click '+' box)
4. Delete the value RECYCLE BIN in right pane
<H3 style="MARGIN: auto 0cm">Adding Send To the Recycle Bin</H3>Add a SHORTCUT TO THE RECYCLE BIN in your SEND TO folder.
That way you can just right click on a file you want to delete, and send it to the recycle bin without having to confirm each time.
<H3 style="MARGIN: auto 0cm">Having Icons with No Name</H3>Normally you have to have a name for an icon, just spaces are not allowed.
To create an icon with no name attached:
1. Make sure NumLock is on
2. Highlight the Icon you want to change
3. Right-Mouse click and select Rename
4. While holding down the Alt key, type 0160
5. Now the icon will have no name below it.
To Create Multiple Icons with No Name -
1. Follow directions detailed above
2. With the second icon simply add one space-bar character AFTER the 0160 number.
3. Each successive icon gets an additional space-bar character at the end (to prevent a duplicate naming error).
<H3 style="MARGIN: auto 0cm">Moving the Start Button</H3>How to move or close the start button!
1. Click on the Start button
2. Press the Esc key
3. Press the Alt and the - keys together
4. This will give you a menu, you can move or close
5. But if you move it you need to use the arrow keys and not the mouse.
<H3 style="MARGIN: auto 0cm">Aligning Drop-Down Menus to the Right</H3>All dropdown menus can be aligned to the right.
This features becomes useful when trying to access
menus with submenus that appear directly to the right.
1. Open the Registory editor (e.g. regedit.exe)
2. Goto \\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop
3. Create a string entry called "MenuDropAlignment"
4. Set its value to 1